Professional psychological support service for children and young people, families, schools, communities and other settings.
Gloucestershire’s Educational Psychology Service is a holistic support service. The focus of our work is to:
• Raise children and young people’s educational attainment so they are able to progress well in life, are socially included and are emotionally resilience
• Support the emotional well being and mental health of Gloucestershire’s children and young people
• Increase the capacity of schools and other settings to educate, support and nurture all children, particularly the most vulnerable or those with particular needs
• Increase access to the curriculum for SEND children and ensure their successful engagement with their educational setting
• Increase the capacity of parents and carers to nurture their children and promote their well-being, development and learning
• Support partner professionals in their work with children, young people and families