Whole School ICT support solution for maintained schools and academies
As a local authority ICT traded service team, we offer impartial ICT advice and guidance to local schools and academies. We are available to assist and enable schools and academies to plan and implement ICT developments within a school’s budget. Our team are able to provide quotations for ICT equipment and services from the many Council preferred suppliers in order for schools to access the buying power of the Council.
We offer schools and academies whole school support on both the administration and curriculum networks by providing:
• SIMS Support and Training from a SIMS accredited support team
• A dedicated customer focused technical hardware support team
• Hardware support for management and administration workstations and servers
• Curriculum server and workstation support
• Efficient and effective secure remote support access to keep you operational
• Independent advice, network reviews and consultancy to assist with optimising your network infrastructure.
• Support you with proposed upgrades for projects such as new ICT Suites, wireless solutions, hosted SIMS and SIMS in the classroom.
• Quotations and installation services of equipment and infrastructure