Supporting schools by giving professional service needed to maintain the health and wellbeing of staff
Our aim is to work in partnership with you to improve the Health and Wellbeing of your workforce.
Our local knowledge allows us to help with the issues faced by schools and academies in Gloucestershire; our expert advice and recommendations help to return staff to work quickly and sustainably after illness and to help ALL staff maintain their wellbeing and effectiveness in the workplace.
To further support schools we offer access to additional services such as in-house counselling, physiotherapy and our 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme.
Schools that invest in GCC Occupational Health service benefit from:
• Improved staff attendance
• Reduced costs of sickness absence
• Reduced requirement for staff to cover for absent colleagues
• Improved staff morale
• Advice from specialist professionals who understand the school operational environment
• Advice and guidance to meet legal responsibilities
All our clinicians have specialist qualifications in Occupational Health, and unlike some providers we do not use technicians or call centre staff to assess your staff.
We provide a personal, professional service for school leaders and their staff